Kurume Institute of Technology's educational philosophy is "to nurture highly skilled, compassionate people of industry" and it is with the same spirit that we continue to strive to cultivate technical mastery, nurture compassion, and forge an indomitable spirit among our students.
- Those who are interested in engineering and are eager to contribute to the fields of engineering in the future.
- Those who are eager to master technical skills and contribute to society.
- Those who are interested in manufacturing, and have the desire to create.
- Those who are eager to master knowledge of engineering and science and engage in education in the future.
Desirable Qualities of Prospective Students
- Students with fundamental knowledge of courses learned at high school.
- Students with specific knowledge/skills in special education courses or general courses at high school.
- Students who can convey their thoughts.
- Students who engage in culture, sports or social activities.
- Students who can communicate and work effectively with others to complete tasks.